La pooling of tools and skills must enable the West to carry out large-scale biology programs to participate in international programs. Thus, Biogenouest provides the technological means and the associated know-how to support the teams in their aim of excellence. Biogenouest encourages collaborations and encourages participation in European and international projects. With this aim in mind, Biogenouest offers researchers the opportunity to set up transversal federating projects.
Previous unifying projects
- EcoSyst (2016-2018): inter-regional project to bring out Systems Ecology.
- e-Biogenouest (2012 - 2015): an e-science initiative of the Biogenouest community to promote the development of projects exploiting new information and communication technologies (high-performance computing, cloud, data management and exploitation ...). The e-BGO project ended the 30 April 2015 and gave birth to a national e-Science initiative with the CeSGO.org
- Integrative biology (2009 - 2011)
- Genome, adaptation and environment : effects of stress on a large scale evolution (from bacteria to humans) (2006 - 2008)
- Non-viral vectorization (2006 - 2008)