Date of the article
Title of the article
The 17 March 2020 rendezvous at the Brest Arena
Gen2Bio, the annual biotech conference organized by Biogenouest, is aimed at all players in biotechnology (researchers, engineers and PhD students, innovative biotech companies, laboratories or research centers, competitiveness clusters, technopoles and technical centers, value-added players ...) who discover in particular the service offer of the 35 technological core facilities of the network and can thus follow innovations in life sciences in the West.
international conferences, technological workshops and one exhibition space our partners, are the three pillars of this event, which has become an awaited event for the biotech community.
The latest edition of Gen2Bio gathered near 350 participants in Angers
Le partnership includes, for each exhibitor:
- Using your logo on all communication media (paper and digital) the congress, including preprogram and program, website pages and newsletter;
- Inserting your commercial documentation and institutional on USB key given to each participant.
An open and bare stand location, to be chosen on a plan, arranged as follows:
- 1 table + 2 chairs;
- 1 electrical connection (3 kW - 16A);
- 1 Internet access via a WIFI terminal.
- Your logo displayed on dynamic screens
- Access to all the events of the day and lunch for 5 of your employees.
A poster session Open to everyone * is proposed at the Gen2Bio congress to be held in Brest on 17 March 2020.
Biogenouest encourages the research community to participate in the Gen2Bio congress so that it becomes acquainted with the technological offer at its fingertips and with advances in research in life sciences and the environment.
Deadline for submission of abstracts 17 February 2020.
A certificate of attendance will be given to participants upon request at the end of the meeting. Some doctoral schools validate training modules for participation in the congress.
* Proposal subject to validation by the committee.